Welcome to nVision
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nVision gaming

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SparroW liked to be unbanned.
Dankest weed you've smoked? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 1:21 am by amaze

» :)
Dankest weed you've smoked? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:24 pm by thammavong

» Sad news..
Dankest weed you've smoked? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:14 pm by thammavong

» mop here
Dankest weed you've smoked? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:28 pm by `izn_-

» xix | Crew
Dankest weed you've smoked? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:13 am by methodofpayment

» be honest here
Dankest weed you've smoked? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:22 pm by ShadyBlueBear

» Ninjabigbird
Dankest weed you've smoked? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:34 am by Laszlo

» exotic,i really hate filling out apps.
Dankest weed you've smoked? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:29 am by `izn_-

» williiam
Dankest weed you've smoked? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:29 am by `izn_-

Our Server!
nVision 1000fps pub! 8.17.251.90:27015
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll

Dankest weed you've smoked?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NinjaBigBird

NinjaBigBird

Dankest weed you've smoked? Empty
PostSubject: Dankest weed you've smoked?   Dankest weed you've smoked? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:18 pm

Give a description of yo dank bud

Mine would have to be Executive Kush.
Back to top Go down
Laszlo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dankest weed you've smoked?   Dankest weed you've smoked? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:17 pm

Banana fucking diesel.

Not only the greatest smelling weed I've ever had, (smells like very sweet banana fruitiness) but ALSO the greatest TASTING weed I've ever had... Tastes like the sweetest most delicious banana you've ever had mixed with weed LOL

And it gave me the greatest mind + body high I've ever had.... Like super tingly all over and I felt like I was levitating... I'll never forget that weed. SOOOO DANK!

my mouth is watering just thinking about it..... mmmm cheers
Back to top Go down
https://nvision.forummotion.com
FrOsT

FrOsT

PostSubject: Re: Dankest weed you've smoked?   Dankest weed you've smoked? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:49 am

i would have to say the shit i got right now its some master kush n it smells so much i open the bag in my room u can smell that shit from the liviing room.... also i got some good as purple from the club too called lavender and the other called jolly rancher
Back to top Go down
LeXani

LeXani

PostSubject: Re: Dankest weed you've smoked?   Dankest weed you've smoked? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:38 pm

I dunno but laszlo makes me want some of that banana shit! cheers
Back to top Go down
Laszlo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dankest weed you've smoked?   Dankest weed you've smoked? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:08 pm

Fuckkk yeah!!!
Back to top Go down
ShadyBlueBear

ShadyBlueBear

PostSubject: Re: Dankest weed you've smoked?   Dankest weed you've smoked? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:18 pm

Maybe I'm just sentimental, but the best sack i ever smoked was a 1/4 of Northern Lights. I was like 12 and chillin with my older cousins up in Oregon and it was the summer of 95. Back then there was some bomb ass Northern Lights, not like the pussy strain they claim it to be now. I got tore up for like 3 days on that bag.
Back to top Go down
Laszlo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dankest weed you've smoked?   Dankest weed you've smoked? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:07 pm

Hahahahaha well the THC content in weed is only growing because of the new sciences revolving around the perfect plant growth. Therefore, I bet if you gave a seed of that northern lights you had back then to a professional grower today, it would be at LEAST 2x better.

With the right hydroponic nutrient solution, and the perfect amount of light, you can grow mutant super plants. They will come alive and fuck you in the ass then tear off a bud and smoke it with you. Damn cannibalistic mutant cannabis. No
Back to top Go down
ShadyBlueBear

ShadyBlueBear

PostSubject: Re: Dankest weed you've smoked?   Dankest weed you've smoked? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:37 pm

Laszlo wrote:
Hahahahaha well the THC content in weed is only growing because of the new sciences revolving around the perfect plant growth. Therefore, I bet if you gave a seed of that northern lights you had back then to a professional grower today, it would be at LEAST 2x better.

With the right hydroponic nutrient solution, and the perfect amount of light, you can grow mutant super plants. They will come alive and fuck you in the ass then tear off a bud and smoke it with you. Damn cannibalistic mutant cannabis. No

Damn nigga. Did you major in weed at Hardknocks University? My major was gang violence.
Back to top Go down
Laszlo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dankest weed you've smoked?   Dankest weed you've smoked? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:29 am

yeah buddy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dankest weed you've smoked?   Dankest weed you've smoked? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dankest weed you've smoked?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to nVision :: General :: Random-
Jump to: