Welcome to nVision
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nVision gaming

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SparroW liked to be unbanned.
A Little Background On Us Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 1:21 am by amaze

» :)
A Little Background On Us Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:24 pm by thammavong

» Sad news..
A Little Background On Us Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:14 pm by thammavong

» mop here
A Little Background On Us Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:28 pm by `izn_-

» xix | Crew
A Little Background On Us Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:13 am by methodofpayment

» be honest here
A Little Background On Us Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:22 pm by ShadyBlueBear

» Ninjabigbird
A Little Background On Us Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:34 am by Laszlo

» exotic,i really hate filling out apps.
A Little Background On Us Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:29 am by `izn_-

» williiam
A Little Background On Us Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:29 am by `izn_-

Our Server!
nVision 1000fps pub! 8.17.251.90:27015
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll

A Little Background On Us

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Laszlo
Admin

A Little Background On Us Empty
PostSubject: A Little Background On Us   A Little Background On Us Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:32 pm

A long time ago, a friend and I decided we were gonna make a clan. We set out with this idea with just a little bit of money and really no clue what it took to produce and run a successful clan. We started out anyways and created n2 (nothin nice). It started out really well and we were doing great! We were still a little naive and we had some unorthodox methods of running things to say the least. Eventually though problems started to take hold and things started going downhill. Members started hacking, people were arguing, the free environment I thought everyone would be able to handle, just caused a lot of issues instead. People were irresponsible, and yeah, bad things happened as a result.

I took a step back and realized what I did wrong, and that I really was just driving this bus blindfolded. I took action but soon learned it was too late. The damage had been done. The clan took a heavy hit and the reputation was ruined. Its sad that people let one person speak for the entire group. I tried a little damage control and god rid of the thorns in my side and pushed on still motivated and confident in my remaining dedicated, respected members. I realized n2 was just a trial run and a fresh start was needed badly. Even though its hard to start over, I knew it had to be done in order to preserve whatever was left.

So I started over with a lot of really great ideas and I was really motivated. I took a lot of time to think and figured out what exactly makes a clan great and successful and fun but at the same time balancing trust, freedom, and structure. I envisioned something great and I knew 100% I could pull it off. With my good friends, and dedicated members, I started over and I'm motivated to making my vision come to fruition.

So here we are.... nVision!
Back to top Go down
https://nvision.forummotion.com
LeXani

LeXani

PostSubject: Re: A Little Background On Us   A Little Background On Us Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:09 pm

Nice... cheers
Back to top Go down
Laszlo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Little Background On Us   A Little Background On Us Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:10 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ShadyBlueBear

ShadyBlueBear

PostSubject: Re: A Little Background On Us   A Little Background On Us Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:36 pm

Well thought out and clearly written. I concur with your thought process and support you, whole-heartedly. Plus, anytime you use the word fruition correctly you have already won me over. alien
Back to top Go down
Laszlo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Little Background On Us   A Little Background On Us Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:09 pm

You know it shady!

If anybody knows how to get your juices flowing, its gotta be me...

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Background On Us   A Little Background On Us Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Little Background On Us
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to nVision :: Getting Started :: Important Information-
Jump to: